10.23.2012

Fatigue

My kinda place..so I thought.
So this weekend I went along for a ride in a big truck to Somerset PA to pick up a trailer and meet some friends. Leaving early afternoon there was no chance of fatigue setting in, because for one, the passanger side seat is not air ride, and bob tailing (truck with out a trailer) makes the ride even bumpier! Fatigue didnt stand a chance!
Through the weekend I never felt the fatigue I usually feel, sure there were bouts of yawning hard, but no signs of shutting my eyes and having that peaceful feeling and just drifting off.

Lisa Driving

Now come Saturday night, everything was fine, I still felt no fatigue. Even being up till 3:30 am watching for meteors. Sunday was another day of not feeling fatigue. Sleep Sunday night was normal as ever.  

Monday though, sitting around it hit me, like 3 times thru the day. Sitting outside I felt slight dizzy, laid my head back and closed my eyes. Didn't sleep though. Still sitting outside talking to someone now, I caught myself falling asleep. Couple hours later after being up and playing in the kitchen, Sitting at the kitchen table I dozed off. After dinner, sitting on the couch on the lap top, it happened twice! I was worried I was having another relapse. Jump to Tuesday, no fatigue, no nap's
The double vision makes me close one eye quite often to see straight, and next thing I know the other is shut and I'm out like a light. Fatigue is no fun when it just comes on like it does. At least no one puts shaving cream on my hands and tickles my nose. Not that I know how that works.








1 comment: