10.03.2012

Visit to the eye doc..

So on the way to the Cole Eye Institute we decided to swing down W. 11 and pay a visit to this house since we were in the area and had time to kill. You can almost picture Ralphie and Randy running down the sidewalk. Or another neighbor helping deliver another wooden crate marked "Fragile"
Or the Bumpass's dogs running through the neighborhood. My cousin asked me whats so special about this house? She didn't know..Yeah, I'm talking about the house that A Christmas story was filmed. Well at least the exterior shots, the rest was filled in Canada.




It was then onto the Cleveland Clinic for the eye appointment. It was scheduled for 1:30 pm and the technician got me in rather quick. Through all the questions and tests I thought this was going to be a fast visit. 2.5 hours later and they call me back in a room and finally the doctor shows up..with a rather cute Asian girl..and up and coming ophthalmologist who was shadowing her. Honestly I wouldn't mind her being my shadow! Anyhow through a few questions and small exam she places these glass's on me with removable lenses. Everything is always much clearer with these on, But I wouldn't be caught dead going out in public with these Jetsons glass's on.
She finally concluded that maybe my current glass's have to much prism in them, that maybe the Gilenya has helped my optic nerve. So now there is a prescription for yet another pair of glass's. That makes 4 pair in 5 years. I also found out, by her definition I don't have nor did I ever have optic neuritis. According to her optic neuritis is a change in vision of one eye...well here my eyes aren't seeing in stereo. Double vision sucks!








No comments:

Post a Comment